M Magazine have tried the impossible. To create a list of 5 things mahomies don’t already know about Austin! How many do you know?
5. The best part of Austin’s summer was his trip to Japan.
“I loved Japan,” Austin tells M. “[My friends] go everywhere with me, so it [was] pretty cool.” Check out the vid of Austin enjoying his time in Tokyo below!
4. Austin and Taylor Swift pulled pranks on each other during the Red tour.
“We had a couple of food fights,” Austin admits. Sounds like fun!
3. He’s super excited to go on tour with his personal friend Becky G.
“It’s been amazing being on tour with [Taylor],” Austin says. “[Now] I’m going on tour with a bunch of other people for the Artist to Watch MTV Tour with Becky G and W3 The Future so I’m pretty excited.”
2. The “What About Love” singer was bummed that he didn’t get to attend the Teen Choice Awards.
“I really wanted to go,” Austin admits. “But I was actually performing at a state fair in West Virginia, so that was pretty cool. But hopefully I’ll get to go next year.” We hope so, too, Austin!
1. Austin doesn’t go anywhere without his basketball… He even brought it to the White House!
“I always carry on the road with me a basketball just in case a random game breaks out,” Austin exclusively tells M. “I’m always going to be prepared.”
Just in case a random game breaks out? How can a game break out without a ball?